As a minimum, perform the following steps to start using OpenRMA Program right away:
1. Start the program and log in with your details.
2. Activate the Program on your computer with a license file or via Online Activation Method.
Connect OpenRMA Program with your own database. Create a new database or connect to an existing database local, local-network or cloud database (see Setup Database Connection).
3. Set up the contact information for your business location (see Company Information & Business Locations Setup).
4. Enable and Set up tax rules for your Country if appl(see Setting up Taxes).
You can now begin entering and processing RMA Repairs (see RMA Repair Services) and Printing Quotes (see RMA Service Printings).
To better configure OpenRMA Repair Centre software for efficient use, it is also recommended that you prioritize setting up the following modules:
1. Create customer accounts for your regular customers (see Customers). If you have a list of existing customers in a file, let us know so we can import them for you automatically.
2. Create vendor accounts for vendors you use regularly (see Vendors). If you have a list of existing suppliers in a file, let us know so we can import them for you automatically.
3. Set up the makes and models of items your company typically services or repairs (see Makes and Models). If you have a list of existing makes, models, items in a file, let us know so we can import them for you automatically.
4. If your version of OpenRMA supports technicians then set up your technicians (see Technicians).
5. If your version of OpenRMA supports an inventory then enter your inventory (see Inventory).
6. Configure and test e-mailing and/or SMS Notifications (see Notification Options).