TERMS AND CONDITIONS – TERMS OF SERVICES
IMPORTANT — PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU USE THE WEBSITE OR ATTEMPT TO ACCESS ANY SERVICES. BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE OR BY UTILISING ANY SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Other terms that may apply to you
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), OPENRMA shall use its reasonable endeavors to provide you with the operational tools to enable you to fulfil your requirements under the GDPR and address any requests made by your customers in respect of their individual rights. OPENRMA makes no guarantee in this respect and it is your responsibility to inform OPENRMA of any tools it may need to comply with its obligations under the GDPR.
IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY: This License Agreement (“AGREEMENT”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and OpenRMA Technologies. for computer software which may include the following software products:
OpenRMA – Repair Centre (All Editions)
may include associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation (collectively, the “SOFTWARE”). The SOFTWARE also includes any updates and supplements to the original SOFTWARE provided to you by OpenRMA Technologies. By installing, copying, downloading, accessing or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this AGREEMENT. If you do not agree to the terms of this AGREEMENT, promptly return the SOFTWARE to OpenRMA Technologies. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR AND CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- GRANT OF LICENSE. This AGREEMENT grants you the following rights: You may install, use, access, display, run, or otherwise interact with (“RUN”) one copy (1) of the SOFTWARE on a single computer, workstation or other digital electronic device (“COMPUTER”).
- COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE (including but not limited to any images and text), any accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE are owned by OpenRMA Technologies. Any and all custom programmed additions to the SOFTWARE shall become an inherent part of the SOFTWARE such that all title and copyrights in and to those additions are owned OpenRMA Technologies. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- BACKUP COPIES. After installation of the SOFTWARE pursuant to this AGREEMENT, you may keep the original media on which the SOFTWARE was provided by OpenRMA Technologies. solely for backup or archival purposes. Additionally, you may make copies of the SOFTWARE solely for backup or archival purposes. Except as expressly provided in this AGREEMENT, you may not otherwise make copies of the SOFTWARE or any printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE. Customer is responsible for backing up the data saved within this software on a regular basis.
- LIMITED WARRANTY. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR AND CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- DISCLAIMER. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. OpenRMA Technologies disclaims all other warranties and conditions, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement, with regard to the SOFTWARE, and the provision of or failure to provide support services. You bear all risk relating to quality and performance of the SOFTWARE. You assume complete responsibility for the selection and installation of the SOFTWARE. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary among jurisdictions.
- CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PAYMENT PROCESSING. Any and all agreements between you and third-party payment processors for credit card, debit card, and similar financial transaction services are independent of this license agreement. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, OpenRMA Technologies disclaims all warranties and liability, express or implied, related to payment processing of credit card, debit card, and similar financial services integrated into the SOFTWARE by means of third parties (e.g. Paypal). You bear all risk relating to quality and performance of the SOFTWARE and agree not to hold OpenRMA Technologies in any way liable for issues related to payment processing transactions.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall OpenRMA Technologies. (including its employees and/or subcontractors) be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE, access the WEBSITE, post information to the WEBSITE, or the provision of or failure to provide support services, even if OpenRMA Technologies has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, OpenRMA Technologies entire liability under any provision of this AGREEMENT shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the SOFTWARE.
- RETURNS – REFUND POLICY.
Refunds are only issued for software failure. Refunds are not issued for server/workstation failure/issues, lack of features or if you cannot configure and setup the software yourself, if your hardware does not meet the Software Requirements. Refunds are determined on individual circumstances and only issued once OpenRMA’s technical staff determines that OpenRMA has a fault causing it to not run on Your hardware. You have the right to return the software after maximum 14 days from the date of purchase and ONLY if you have NOT ACTIVATED ANY LICENSE. After the activation of the software you cannot return the license and the service is deemed to have been produced. Installation/Configuration/Support charges are not refundable under any circumstances. Refunds are not available after 14 days from purchase date. Since openrma.com is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the digital product/license is sent/activated to/from the customer via email or any other method. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site.
- GOVERNING LAW. This AGREEMENT shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.