OpenRMA is a simple, yet powerful software for all kind of technicians and repair shops that needs to keep track their RMA services , jobs, repair works.
OpenRMA works with with a MySQL Database system Cloud based or local based to hold all the information about your customers, repairs, inventory and more.
Just enter your customer details, the product fault description and you are ready to print forms, print parcel labels, thermal tickets, email customer and all the actions your repair shop needs.
As simple as it is.
|Supported Operating Systems||
|CPU||32-bit and 64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor|
|Graphics Card Hardware||Any graphics cards with at least 1280x1024 or higher resolution|
|RAM||2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)|
|Disk Space||500 MB of free disk space for install|
|Screen Resolution||1680 x 1050 and Higher|
How to configure OpenRMA Software to work on your own Computer Database or in the cloud.
- Press the Settings Button from the login screen (if you have a Professional or higher editions purchased) or click Setting Panel button on the left of the Main Program Screen.
- When you are into the Settings screen, you need to enter the correct database connection details (Database Communications Settings Box on the upper left corner of the settings page).
- Scenario a) Local database use. This is if you host your own local computer database server and you want the data to be on your own local or localnetwork computer.
- Scenario b) Cloud database use (This applies when you purchase a cloud database from us).
a) This applies to scenario a. If the case scenario for your setup is the Case a then follow these steps to setup the database on your local or networked computer you have.
- Open the Settings Window.
- Make sure you have the following settings on the Database Communication Settings (upper left side of the settings window).
- Hostname/IP: localhost
- Database Username: root
- Database Password: openrma
- Database Name: openrma