OpenRMA is a simple, yet powerful software for all kind of technicians and repair shops that needs to keep track their RMA services , jobs, repair works.
OpenRMA works with with a MySQL Database system Cloud based or local based to hold all the information about your customers, repairs, inventory and more.
Just enter your customer details, the product fault description and you are ready to print forms, print parcel labels, thermal tickets, email customer and all the actions your repair shop needs.
As simple as it is.
|Supported Operating Systems||
|CPU||32-bit and 64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor|
|Graphics Card Hardware||Any graphics cards with at least 1280x1024 or higher resolution|
|RAM||2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)|
|Disk Space||500 MB of free disk space for install|
|Screen Resolution||1680 x 1050 and Higher|
- Run the Setup file of your Download package (OpenRMA_Standard.exe)
- Accept the Terms and Condition and End-User License Agreement
- Choose Installation folder location or let the default settings.
- Choose the features you want to Install. If you already have mySQL Server installed on your computer then you may skip the installation of mySQL Server by unchecking the second box. If you don't have the MySQL Installer then leave the boxes checked so the setup install both OpenRMA Software AND MySQL Database Server.**Note, if you using the trial edition, you don't have to install and configure mySQL Database Server. The trial edition of OpenRMA automatically use our cloud database server with Sample Demo data.
- Click Install button and wait for the installation to complete.
- Next you will continue with the Database Installation and Configuration
- Login to Customer Area by selecting Client Area from our website Main menu.
- Enter the correct MySQL database settings (Host-Name: localhost, Username (root), Password (openrma), Database Name (openrma) and click Save all settings button.
- Enter again the settings panel and click on 'Database Management Tool Button and the corresponding dialog appears.
- First click on 'Create Database' button to create the OpenRMA Database.
- Next, click on import demo data to create some demo customers and services for you to play and try.
- If you want to cleanup the demo content (erase all records from database) then click Remove all data button.